The compatible printers for this report are the PT-9500PC (discontinued), PT-9600, PT-9700PC, and the PT-9800PCN.
When you generate the “Brother Wire Label Printer” report, you have the option of choosing from the stock SI 5 templates:
When you select a label template, a preview will display:
Click the button to print all of the labels or select just the labels that you would like to print (use Ctrl or Shift to select multiple labels) and click the button.
All of the stock SI 5 templates are designed to work with 1” wide labels. They are stored in the following location:
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\D-Tools\SI5\Templates
If you wish to create your own templates, we recommend that you use on of our stock templates as a starting point. All editing of these templates is done with the Brother P-Touch Editor software that comes with your Brother printers.
Example: You want to change your company logo on the 3” Flag Label.
1) Launch the Brother P-Touch Editor applications. If you are prompted for a layout, choose “Open an Existing Layout”, otherwise select File->Open:
2) XP Users: Browse to the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\D-Tools\SI5\Templates folder, select the template and then click [Open]:
3) VISTA: C:\ProgramData\D-Tools\SI5\Templates
4) The template will open:
5) Select and delete the existing logos.
6) Select File->Insert->Picture->From file.
7) Browse to your logo and click [Open]. The logo will be inserted into the editor. Move/resize/flip the logo until you are pleased:
8) XP Users: Select File->Save As… Name the file and save to the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\D-Tools\SI5\Templates folder.
9) Vista Users: C:\ProgramData\D-Tools\SI5\Templates