Note: If you purchased Estimator after using our Professional Trial and wish to keep the projects you created with the Trial, see this post for instructions prior to installing SI5.5 Estimator.
1. Download and unzip the SI5.5 Estimator install. The contents of the folder where you unzip the files to will look something like below:
2. Double-click the Install.hta file (if you are not showing file extensions on your machine then file will just be named “Install”). The D-Tools System Integrator 5.5 install form will open.
3. The installer will determine if all prerequisites are installed. Click [Next >].
4. Click [Next >] to install any missing prerequisites.
5. Click [Next >] to proceed.
6. Read the Read Me file and then click [Next >]
7. The next screen displays the default location for installing SI5.5. We recommend that you leave this set to the default location.
8. Read and then choose to accept our EULA then click [Next >]
9. Confirm your decision to install by clicking [Install]
10. When the install is completed, click [Finish]
11. You will be prompted to enter your CD Key. You should have received an email from D-Tools with this information.