TRXio is a third-party software for managing your inventory. SI Projects can be exported from SI and then imported into TRXio. In order to use this integration, you must first set it up. You will need a TRXio account to proceed.
- In SI, go to Start->Control Panel, then open "Manage Integrations"
- Click the "View API Key" link
- Click the [Copy] button to copy your API Key and then close these windows.
- Log in to your TRXio account.
- Click the Settings button and then the Configuration link:
- Click the Integration tab, then the [Details] button and paste your API Key in the field:
That is all, SI and TRXio are now configured to work together.
The way the integration with TRXio works is that you will export SI Project data and then import that data into TRXio.
- From the Project Explorer in SI select the Project you wish to export and then click the Integrations tab, then the [Export] button:
- This will open a window showing all of your integrations. Click the checkbox next to TRXio and then the [Export] button:
- You will get a confirmation once the Project has been exported:
- Log in to TRXio and click the Projects button and select D-Tools under the Import section:
- A window will open showing all available exported Projects. Click the [Import] button next to the Project you wish to import:
Note: All of the Products from the Project must already exist in TRXio or you will be prompted to create them before importing the Project:
When you click [Start] you will be prompted to create the missing Products in TRXio:
Once all of the Products are created, you will be prompted to create any other missing fields before importing, e.g. the Customer:
- The D-Tools Project Details window will open where you can make adjustments as needed. When ready, click the the [Import] button:
Once imported, you have the option to view the Project: